Lokální instruktorem vedené Corporate Compliance školení České republice.
Mohalmald Salim - PSO
Kurz: Ethical Hacker
Dal si na čas, aby se ujistil, že všichni pochopili a byli na stejné vlně
Tina Hopkins - Capita Business Services Ltd
Kurz: Understanding Modern Information Communication Technology
Corporate Compliance Návrh Školení
All staff who need a working knowledge of Compliance and the Management of Risk
Format of the course
A combination of:
- Facilitated Discussions
- Slide Presentations
- Case Studies
By the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the major facets of Compliance and the national and international efforts being made to manage the risk related to it
- Define the ways in which a company and its staff might set up a Compliance Risk Management Framework
- Detail the roles of Compliance Officer and Money Laundering Reporting Officer and how they should be integrated into a business
- Understand some other “hot spots” in Financial Crime – especially as they relate to International Business, Offshore Centres and High-Net-Worth Clients
Basel III is a global regulatory standard on bank capital adequacy, stress testing and market liquidity risk. Having initially been agreed upon by the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision in 2010–11, changes to The Accord have extended implementation to 31st March 2019. Basel III strengthens bank capital requirements by increasing bank liquidity and decreasing bank leverage.
Basel III differs from Basel I & II in that it requires different levels of reserves for different forms of deposits and other types of borrowings, so it does not supersede them so much as it does work alongside Basel I and Basel II.
This complex and constantly changing landscape can be hard to keep up with, our course and training will help you manage likely changes and their impact on your institution. We are accredited with and a training partner to the Basel Certification Institute and as such the quality and suitability of our training and material is guaranteed to be up to date and effective
- Preparation for the Certified Basel Professional Examination.
- Define hands-on strategies and techniques for the definition, measurement, analysis, improvement, and control of operational risk within a banking organization.
- Board members with risk responsibilities
- CROs and Heads of Risk Management
- Members of the Risk Management team
- Compliance, legal and IT support staff
- Equity and Credit Analysts
- Portfolio Managers
- Rating Agency Analysts
- Introduction to Basel norms and amendments to the Basel Accord (III)
- Regulations for market, credit, counterparty and liquidity risk
- Stress testing for various risk measures including how to formulate and deliver stress tests
- The likely effects of Basel III on the international banking industry, including demonstrations of its practical application
- Need For The New Basel Norms
- The Basel III Norms
- Objectives of The Basel III Norms
- Basel III – Timeline
This four day event (CGEIT training) is the ultimate preparation for exam time and is designed to ensure that you pass the challenging CGEIT exam on your first attempt.
The CGEIT qualification is an internationally recognised symbol of excellence in IT governance awarded by ISACA. It is designed for professionals responsible for managing IT governance or with significant advisory or assurance responsibility for IT governance.
Achieving CGEIT status will provide you with wider recognition in the marketplace, as well as increased influence at executive level.
This seminar has been designed to prepare Delegates for the CGEIT examination by enabling them to supplement their existing knowledge and understanding to be better prepared to pass the exam, as defined by ISACA.
Our training course is for IT and business professionals, with significant IT governance experience who are undertaking the CGEIT exam.
To ensure that an individual has the core understanding of GRC processes and capabilities, and the skills to integrate governance, performance management, risk management, internal control, and compliance activities.
- GRC Basic terms and definitions
- Principles of GRC
- Core components, practices and activities
- Relationship of GRC to other disciplines
In this instructor-led, live training (remote), participants will learn the fundamentals of HIPAA as they step through a series of hands-on live-lab exercises.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basics of HIPAA
- Develop health applications that are compliant with HIPAA
- Use developer tools for HIPAA compliance
- Product Managers
- Data Privacy Officers
Format of the Course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice.
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.