Lokální instruktorem vedené BPMS školení České republice.
příklady a postupy
Konrad Russa - Usługi Informatyczne Konrad Russa
Kurz: OCEB2 OMG Certified Expert in BPM - Business Intermediate Exam Preparation
BPMS Návrh Školení
Managers who want to make decisions related to BPM, Business Consultants, Business Analysts, Business Process Engineers, System Analysts, Anyone who is involved in analysing and planning Business Processes.
- How to increase productivity and effectiveness
- How to increase business process compliance and governance
- How to make a business process more agile and enable it for a change
- How to increase ability to scale best practices across a changing organization
- How to improve communication, cooperation, coordination between teams
- How to improve visibility of process pipeline
- How to make operational forecasts more accurate
- How to increase process throughput
- How to minimize cost of inputs by leading the process actors through the process, and reduce high quality, expensive staff
- How to make new hire ramp-up faster, by making new hires following the business process documentation
This course contains practical assignments, participants will be introduced to topics during theory classes and these will be accompanied by practical exercises.
What will you learn?
1. The Basics of BPM
2. BPM Implementation Strategies
3. Process modeling, analysis and design
4. Governance and business strategies
5. Modeling a process with BPMN
6. Business rules
At course completion, you will be able to:
- Understand the key terms and concepts in BPM
- Use major methodologies and techniques for implementing BPM
- Define the various technologies that support BPM
- Learn to discriminate between process and rules requirements
- Map written business cases into process areas and rule sets
- Understand variations in strategies between rules-centric and process centric approaches
- Develop business intelligence from process description & rule sets
Delegates who have an interest in Process Modelling will benefit from attending this business process modeling notation training course including:
- Business and Process Analysts
- Process Designers and Implementers
- Project and Programme Managers
- Anyone involved with business change and transformation.
It focuses on practical aspects of all BPMN 2.0 specification as well as implementations of common patterns.
It is a series of short lectures followed by exercises: the delegates will have a problem described in English, and will have to create a proper diagram for each problem. After that, the diagrams will be discussed and assessed by the group and the trainer.
This course focuses on understand the BPMN diagrams but also covers basic part of the execution part of BPMN.
Format of the Course
- Emphasis is on hands-on practice.
- Concepts will be taught through samples, exercises and hands-on development.
This course presents you with how to implement process management using ProcessMaker, focusing on how to create a process definition, define roles, groups and users, and start a process from an external application.
The course usually uses the newest stable version of community jBPM project. Previous versions of jBPM also may be used (approval before booking required)