14 hodiny obvykle 2 dny včetně přestávek
An understanding of database technology
Riak is an Erlang based open-source document database, similar to CouchDB. It is created and maintained by Basho.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to build, run and operate a Riak based web application.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Extend the number of hardware nodes and partition data across multiple servers
- Use bucket/key/values to organize and retrieve documents
- Use full-text search like query syntax
- Understand other Riak related technologies, such as Riak KV and Riak TS
- Test, secure, optimize and deploy a sample web application
- Database engineers
- Operations staff
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.
The atmosphere, knowledge and experience of the lecturer.
Artur Pańszczyk - TRW Polska sp. z o.o.
Kurz:A Practical Introduction to NoSQL Databases
It gives me an insight on Redis, and also guide me to the right path if I want to know more about Redis
Ameer Fiqri Barahim - Sarawak Information Systems Sdn Bhd
Kurz:Redis for High Availability and Performance Training Course
The broad coverage of the subjects
Kurz:Big Data Storage Solution - NoSQL