14 hodiny obvykle 2 dny včetně přestávek
Since all applications today heavily rely on communication and networks, there is no application security without network security.
This course focuses on network security with a software security viewpoint, and discusses common network attacks and defenses on different OSI layers, with an emphasis on application layer issues, tackling topics like session management or denial of service.
As cryptography is a critical aspect of network security, the most important cryptographic algorithms in symmetric cryptography, hashing, asymmetric cryptography, and key agreement are also discussed. Instead of presenting an in-depth mathematical and theoretical background, these elements are discussed from a merely practical, engineering perspective, showing typical use-case examples and practical considerations related to the use of crypto, such as public key infrastructures. Security protocols in many areas of secure communication are introduced, with an in-depth discussion on the most widely-used protocol families such as IPSEC and SSL/TLS.
Finally, typical crypto vulnerabilities are discussed – both related to certain crypto algorithms and cryptographic protocols, such as BEAST, CRIME, TIME, BREACH, FREAK, Logjam, Padding oracle, Lucky Thirteen, POODLE and similar, as well as the RSA timing attack. In each case, the practical considerations and potential consequences are described for each problem, again, without going into deep mathematical details.
Participants attending this course will
- Understand basic concepts of security, IT security and secure coding
- Learn about network attacks and defenses at different OSI layers
- Have a practical understanding of cryptography
- Understand essential security protocols
- Understand some recent attacks against cryptosystems
- Get information about some recent related vulnerabilities
- Get sources and further readings on secure coding practices
- IT security and secure coding
- Network security
- Practical cryptography
- Security protocols
- Cryptographic vulnerabilities
- Knowledge sources
2020-04-13 2020-04-14Prague, Prague Castle
The scope of training and practical approach to the issue seemed very promising. Unfortunately, due to the fact that the lecturer does not deal with the administration of the Linux system on a daily basis - in my opinion, he is not able to thoroughly cover the topic related to Linux Security. He couldn't answer us many practical questions - he was looking for her on Wikipedia. We also make nmap and Nessus scans ourselves and were interested in answers to specific, detailed questions.
Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o.
Kurz:Network Security in Linux
I like the logic of training.
I like TCP/IP.
周 涛 - 博世汽车苏州
reaffirm my knowledge and learn many new things
Vale of glamorgan council; Vale of glamorgan council
Kurz:Cisco ASA/Pix Operation
Někteří z našich klientů
is growing fast!
We are looking to expand our presence in Czech Republic!
As a Business Development Manager you will:
- expand business in Czech Republic
- recruit local talent (sales, agents, trainers, consultants)
- recruit local trainers and consultants
- Artificial Intelligence and Big Data systems to support your local operation
- high-tech automation
- continuously upgraded course catalogue and content
- good fun in international team
If you are interested in running a high-tech, high-quality training and consulting business.Apply now!