Lokální instruktorem vedené ONAP školení České republice.
Kurz: Nessus Manager
ONAP Návrh Školení
In this instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote), participants will learn how to use ONAP to automate networking services.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand, install and configure the various components in the ONAP ecosystem
- Carry out real-time, policy-driven orchestration and automation of physical and virtual network functions
- Design, create, orchestrate, and monitor VNFs, SDNs and other network services
- Efficiently manage the entire networking lifecycle using a software-driven approach
- Develop, deploy, and scale a network using the latest open source technologies and practices
- IT engineers
- Network engineers
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion
- Lots of exercises and practice
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment
Course Customization Options
- This training is based on the latest version of ONAP
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about ONAP, please visit: https://www.onap.org/