Lokální instruktorem vedené MariaDB školení České republice.
Protokoly, trvalé povolení proměnné
Ronaldo Ramos - Sagesoft Solutions Inc
Kurz: MariaDB Database Administration
MariaDB Návrh Školení
The course explains how MariaDB Database works, what tools are available, how we can use them, how we can secure the MariaDB Database Server and configure it. During the training course you will learn how to manage user accounts and how the MariaDB Access Privilege System works. You also will learn how to maintain your database, backup and recover your databases and perform crash recovery.
The course presents options for High-Availability solutions using Galera Cluster.
You will learn the basics of Galera technology, as well as more advanced topics and practical knowledge related to configuring, optimizing and administering a Galera Cluster.
- Even beginners, who have the basic skill and knowledge on Linux, can catch up with this course just if you follow the instructor's lab and explanation in detail.
- This course is intended to practice enough Managing Linux Servers and to show it is very easy to understand Linux/Unix servers.
- This course will be delivered to audience with 40% lectures, 50% labs and 10% Q&A. This five-day course strongly emphasizes lab-based activities.
- You'll learn how to deploy and manage Top 4 Linux Servers that provide highly useful network services to a mission-critical enterprise environment.
- It can be deliver on any distribution (Fedora, CentOS are commonly used)