Lokální instruktorem vedené ARToolKit školení České republice.
University of Glasgow
Kurz: A Practical Introduction to AR
ARToolKit Návrh Školení
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to build an augmented reality mobile application with ARToolKit.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Develop a mobile application that overlays virtual imagery onto the real world
- Preprocess video to adjust lighting and resolve issues
- Integrate ARToolKit with third-party tools and functionality, including OpenCV, Unity, OpenSceneGraph and the mobile device's GPS, compass, and camera calibration utilities
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- The mobile application developed in this course can be target Android and/or iOS. To request your preference, please contact us to arrange.