14 hodiny obvykle 2 dny včetně přestávek
The course gives an overview of the applicable security solutions in web applications, focusing on the most important technologies like secure communication and web services, tackling both transport-layer security and end-to-end security solutions and standards like Web Services Security and XML. It also gives a brief overview of the typical programming mistakes, above all connected to missing or improper input validation.
The web-based vulnerabilities are demonstrated through presenting the relevant attacks, while the recommended coding techniques and mitigation methods are explained to avoid the associated problems. Exercises can be easily followed by programmers using different programming languages, thus the web application-related topics can be easily combined with other secure coding subjects, and can thus effectively satisfy the needs of corporate development groups, who typically deal with various languages and development platforms to develop web applications.
Participants attending this course will
- Understand basic concepts of security, IT security and secure coding
- Learn Web vulnerabilities beyond OWASP Top Ten and know how to avoid them
- Learn client-side vulnerabilities and secure coding practices
- Have a practical understanding of cryptography
- Understand security concepts of Web services
- Get practical knowledge in using security testing tools
- Get sources and further readings on secure coding practices
- IT security and secure coding
- Web application security
- Client-side security
- Client-side security
- Practical cryptography
- Security of Web services
- XML security
- Knowledge sources
Trainers command in his field
Adnan ul Husnain Hashmi - TDM GROUP
The hands-on labs were excellent.
Dr. Farhan Hassan Khan - TDM GROUP
Někteří z našich klientů
is growing fast!
We are looking to expand our presence in Czech Republic!
As a Business Development Manager you will:
- expand business in Czech Republic
- recruit local talent (sales, agents, trainers, consultants)
- recruit local trainers and consultants
- Artificial Intelligence and Big Data systems to support your local operation
- high-tech automation
- continuously upgraded course catalogue and content
- good fun in international team
If you are interested in running a high-tech, high-quality training and consulting business.Apply now!