Design Patterns in PHP Training Course
Duration14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
Knowledge of PHP at the basic level or higher.
The course will cover the design patterns with particular emphasis on patterns used in PHP.
Introduction to Design Patterns
- What is a design pattern
- Elements of pattern
- Advantages and disadvantages of using patterns
GoF Design Patterns
- Factory (Abstract Factory, Factory Method)
- Template method
- Chain of responsibility (oraz Intercepting Filter)
- Observer (2 version)
Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture Web
- MVC - Model View Controller
- HMVC, MVP
- Inversion of Control
- Dependency Injection Container
- Active Record
- The concept of entity and Repositories
- Decomposition of the system
- Examples of component-based Symfony 2 and Zend Framework 2
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price