14 hodiny obvykle 2 dny včetně přestávek
- Working experience with Hadoop and HBase
Tigon is an open-source, real-time, low-latency, high-throughput, native YARN, stream processing framework that sits on top of HDFS and HBase for persistence. Tigon applications address use cases such as network intrusion detection and analytics, social media market analysis, location analytics, and real-time recommendations to users.
This instructor-led, live training introduces Tigon's approach to blending real-time and batch processing as it walks participants through the creation a sample application.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Create powerful, stream processing applications for handling large volumes of data
- Process stream sources such as Twitter and Webserver Logs
- Use Tigon for rapid joining, filtering, and aggregating of streams
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.