35 hodiny obvykle 5 dny včetně přestávek
- An understanding of databases
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use the MEAN stack, specifically using Angular 4, as they step through the creation and deployment of a sample web application.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Create, build, debug and deploy a MEAN-based Angular 4 application.
- Unit test their Angular 4 application.
- Write Angular code using TypeScript.
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.
Very hands on which was good
Very good trainer and training. Took the time to make sure everyone was caught up before moving on, so that no one was left behind.
Learning about the full stack. I had very little knowledge about any of it and feel confident enough after the course to help support development and use the software for myself when I have the time.
Flexibility of the trainer's content and that he could cater to all of our queries.
Bendexter Lim - DBS