|tgapai||Techniki graficzne (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator)||28 hours||You will learn: |
- to create computer graphics
- how to make photos look better
- the rules of retouching and creating photomontages
- how to prepare logos, charts, tables and illustrations
- ho to prepare business cards, simple advertising, billboard and leaflets
- basis of preparation your graphics for print and Web applications
- my poster
- my catalog
- my face
- my logo
|aapdfc||Adobe Acrobat - PDF Creating||14 hours||Adobe Acrobat Reader for most of us is a program to play PDF files. |
But, this application also allows you to submit PDF documents according to our needs and to replace other documents created in popular programs such as Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point is on this format.
Training Creating PDF documents is addressed to people who want to learn the secrets of the composition of PDF documents
Form of conduct
- Exercise preceded by a lecture teacher.
- Participants use stand-alone computers.
|ailust||Adobe Illustrator||14 hours||The participant will learn during the training: |
- use a vector graphics program.
- create simple objects
- creating advanced curves
- create a logo
- tracing elements created on paper or photograph
- receipt of leaflets
- advertising posters
- open and modify documents and PDF vector, EPS
|aidsg||Adobe InDesign||14 hours||The participant will be able to use Adobe InDesign to make all kinds of advertising materials: |
|aiadvip||Adobe InDesign Advanced With Interactive Publications||14 hours||This course is for people who comprise text, graphics and want the ability to be expanded to create presentations, books, pamphlets, and other interactive elements on different types of devices: computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones, and mobile phones. |
|appe||Adobe Photoshop - photo edition||21 hours||We invite you to take part in a course devoted to image processing using Adobe Photoshop. |
The course is aimed at those who want to learn how to "fight" with the colors, how to "save" the image to prepare them for the show, how to do the editing, retouching, collage, how to use the RAW format ...
We will show how you can fine-tune shots so that they drawn from the best. We will discuss all the tools at work photo editor.
You will have the opportunity to acquire new knowledge illustrated dozens of examples and preserve it in the form of exercises performed under the care of the teacher. In addition, you can access the prepared materials. Benefit from the experience of experts to save time avoiding random walk.
|aprep||Adobe Premiere Pro||14 hours||The course provides knowledge about how to work with Adobe Premiere Pro, the basic techniques of installation, project development from beginning to end, and the effective use of tools. |
|AdobeTCS||Adobe Technical Communication Suite||28 hours||The objective of the course is to enable participants to gain a mastery of the basics and applications of Adobe Technical Communication Suite. |
|indesigncs6||Adobe InDesign CS6||21 hours||This course gives explains how to use InDesign to create documents with well-design, professional look, including Paragraph and character styles, layout features, and customized text and graphics. Gradually advanced InDesign techniques would be covered to enhance the look and functionality of your documents. |
|appe2||Adobe Photoshop - Photo Enhancement Workshop||7 hours||In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use Adobe Photoshop's photo-enhancement features as they step through a series of hands-on exercises to improve the quality of a set of sample photographs. |
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Apply Photoshop's photo enhancing features to alter the quality of a photograph
- Adjust the sharpness and blur to bring out the key features of a photograph
- Change the coloring and facial expressions in photographs
- Prepare photographs for printing or development
- Photography beginners and enthusiasts
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice